MBF Bioscience is a world leader in supplying software and systems for microscopic image analysis of brain tissue. Our products include the Neurolucida® system for 3D neuron morphology and Stereo Investigator® for stereology, a statistically based analysis method. Our mission is to provide the best solutions and service to bioscience researchers worldwide for the advancement of scientific knowledge.
MBF offers excellent salary and benefits, a friendly work environment, the opportunity to contribute to advancement of science, and to join a team of experienced software developers, hardware engineers, and Ph.Ds in neuroscience and computer science/engineering. The company headquarters is located near Burlington, Vermont, a beautiful, small city on the eastern shores of Lake Champlain consistently ranked as the healthiest place to live the USA. Boston is 3.5 hours away by car, and Montreal is just a two-hour trip.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
MBF Bioscience is looking for a tech savvy Marketing Director to lead our marketing team in Williston, VT. You will plan and execute marketing strategy and communications activities for a company that develops tools to advance life science research.
You will lead a dynamic marketing team, and work closely with product managers and the sales team to communicate with our customers and generate new leads.
- Design and implement annual marketing plan to achieve company’s business goals
- Create and manage a marketing budget
- Manage and build marketing team
- Lead and direct all aspects of digital marketing
What we require:
- College degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or other related discipline, MBA preferred
- Proven track record of company success and improved market awareness
- Experience creating and executing a marketing plan and maintaining a budget
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing in the scientific field
MBF Bioscience is looking for a tech savvy Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team in Williston, VT. You will plan and execute marketing strategy and communications activities for a company that develops tools to advance life science research.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator reports directly to you, and you will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, product managers, and the sales team to communicate with our customers and find new prospects.
- Plan marketing communications campaigns for new and existing products, new software releases, new partnerships, etc.
- Execute campaigns by creating content for email campaigns, social media, the company blog, social media advertisements, etc.
- Organize and manage tradeshows, conferences, webinars, and workshops
- Work with the digital marketing coordinator to create brochures, flyers, and other marketing material
- Write new content and update existing content on our drupal-based company website and microsites
- Work with the digital marketing coordinator to create videos and images for the website and other marketing channels
- Analyze Google Analytics and CrazyEgg data for the company websites
- Use our Microsoft Dynamics CRM to gather data about our customers and generate targeted marketing lists
- College degree in Communications, Marketing or other related discipline
- 5+ years experience in marketing communications
- Science background a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Experience with WordPress or Drupal content management systems
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as ConstantContact or MailChimp
- Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, CrazyEgg, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS highly desired
Develop commercial scientific software in our web and/or desktop applications in our Williston, Vermont office.
- Develop and maintain our current suite of applications
- Design and create new products for MBF Bioscience's customers
- Perform software and algorithm development and feasibility research for product development utilized in all current and future MBF software products
- Create, maintain, and apply MBF coding standards
- Integrate new hardware in MBF software products
- Work with Product Managers to determine the priority and schedule for software features and requirements
- Communicate algorithmic descriptions to other members of the R&D group in written and oral presentations
- Use good software development practices to write code that fulfills feature requirements, is robust, and easily maintainable
- Experience with C++
- Web development, Qt, iOS or MFC experience a plus
- Passion for development and desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelors degree in computer science or computer engineering
Additional Requirements for all MBF Bioscience Employees
- Strong communication skills and ability to present to small/medium groups
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Candidates for these positions must be able to legally work in the United States as of the date of hire. MBF Bioscience is not willing to commence an immigration case in order to fill these positions.
MBF Bioscience is an equal opportunity employer.